Apologetics 101: Looking Back at Our Year Together
As we begin to say goodbye to Victoria, we look back at memories from this series - some silly, some sentimental and all in pursuit of Jesus.
● The Bell - we used to ring this at the beginning and end of episodes when we were working from home. No idea why!
● CS Lewis - the patron saint of Apologetics 101. We used his insights all the time.
● The Statue of Jesus which Victoria Broke - Fr. Federico reminded our viewers a lot about how it was damaged :)
● Our Cartoon Logo from Victoria’s friend.
● One thing we learned from working with the other: